TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Information about us
www.avaroseleggings.comis a site operated by
Other applicable terms
Access to our site
Your account and password
You may access most areas of our site without registering your details with us, but certain areas of our site will only be open to you if you register with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code, password or account at any
Your use of our site
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or code of practice;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that infringes any intellectual property right or right to privacy; and/or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or
unauthorisedadvertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation to any person.
We may from time to time provide interactive services to you on our site. For example, We may allow you to leave reviews of our products. Use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. By submitting any content to our site or through our interactive services, you agree that We shall have a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right and
You must ensure that any and all information and material which you post to our site (User Content) and use of any interactive services associated with it complies with
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, malicious or inflammatory or which promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any intellectual property right of any other person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any other person. In the case of product reviews, you may include your first name and location in your review, but should not include any other personal information;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from
us,if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity or unlawful act; or
- contain any advertising or promote any goods or services or links to other websites.
Viruses, hacking and other
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, are owned by us and our licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability in respect of your use of our site
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it;
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of or inability to use our site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; and
- We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- waste of management or office time; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for any loss of any business of yours (including but not limited to the types of loss and damage excluded in respect of business users set out in the paragraph above). The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications. We shall have no liability for your inability to connect to or to access our site which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to your PC hardware, software, network or security, or your Internet service provider or any other similar problem. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as
Linking to our site
You may link pages of our site to your personal social media accounts where social media sharing plug-ins are available on our site. Any other linking to our site is prohibited without our prior written consent. You must not establish a link to our site:
- in a way that is not fair or legal or which damages our reputation or takes advantage of it;
- in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; or
- in any website that includes unlawful or fraudulent content, has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or breaches the content standards set out above.
You must not frame our site on any other site or create a link to any part of our site other than the home page without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (including where our social media sharing plug-ins include links to third party sites), these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or
If you wish to contact us in respect of our site, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our site.