help a girl out
1. Where's my order?
You can track your order for regular updates on where it’s up to. When it’s ready to leave our warehouse you’ll get an email to let you know.
Don’t forget that our couriers work ‘til
If you’re not in when the courier tries to deliver don’t panic! They’ll leave a calling card with further instructions.
Some of our couriers will drop you a text to let you know when your order’s on its way. You can update your phone number for future orders in My Account.
2. How do I return something?
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Put on the address label:
3. Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. This can be found in Order History in ‘My Account‘ or your email order confirmation
5. All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
Please notice that you will pay the costs of your returns. Please see our Returns Policy here for further information about how to return Products to us.
3. When will I get my refund?
Please allow up to 10 working days for your returned parcel to be received. We’ll send you an email as soon as your return has been processed at our Warehouse. Refunds take 3-5 working days to reach your account.
If you haven’t heard from us after 10 working days of sending your parcel back to us, get in touch with